The meeting brought together ECOWAS Trade Ministers and Development Partners to review experience in the implementation of a number of Aid for Trade related programmes/ projects, examine the outlook for donor funding for bankable projects in anticipation of future donor round tables, and strengthen partnerships for effective implementation.
- Global and Regional Outlook on Aid for Trade
- From Theory into Practice
- Regional Implementation Experiences
- Mainstreaming Trade into Development Strategies
- The Role of the Private Sector
- Monitoring the Effectiveness of Aid for Trade
- Way Forward